I love makeup! But, what woman doesn’t? Makeup helps us look flawless, gives us color and confidence! I’ve compiled a list of makeup I use, staples that I love. Click on the item to shop:
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer – Makeup Primer is the best; I highly recommend it. It primes your skin for your foundation so that it’s super smooth. It helps your foundation last all day without any need for touchups.
2. Well-Rested Eye Primer – This product works great for diminishing dark circles and evening out skin tone under the eye.
3. BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation – I have sensitive skin, so I can’t wear just any makeup. I’ve bought some foundations at department stores and they would make my skin break out. That wasn’t a pretty sight! Then, I discovered Bare Minerals. My prayers were answered! No more breakouts and it makes my skin feel so smooth. The foundation is a powder, in which you put apply with a brush.
4. BareMinerals Mineral Veil – Mineral Veil is like traditional powder, but more fine, and it sets the foundation.
5. BareMinerals Long Lasting Eyeliner in “Always Charcoal” – This is the smoothest eyeliner I have ever used. I’ve been using these for a couple of years now.
6. Stila Eyeshadow Pallete in “In The Light” – I love these colors. You can create Day and Night looks with this palette. It comes with a brown eyeliner, which I also like.
7. Nars Blush in “Deep Throat-Peach Shimmer” – I love this color, goes on smooth.
9. Josie Maran Argan Oil – I use this both on my face, as a moisterizer at night, and on my hair to smooth the ends. It’s a wonderful product!
10. Essie Nail Polish – I know this isn’t makeup, but I had to give a shout-out to Essie. I love all their colors!
11. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in “Call The Shots” – I’ve recently purchased this, and I love it. The color is rich, but not too bright and it’s smooth.
12. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in “Le Rouge” – This is a rich, deep red, which is perfect for my skin type. Love, love, love!
13. Nars Semi-Matte Lipstick in “Dress To Kill” – This lipstick is semi-matte, which is smooth and non-glossy, for a matte finish.
14. Bobbi Brown Brow Shaper – This fills in your brows and shapes them. Great product!
15. Nars Lipliner in “Flesh Toned Beige” – This is a neutral color lipliner, which is great with any color lipstick.
There you have it! My opinions are my own, and I’m not being compensated.
Linking up with I Would So Rock This, Join The Gossip, Still Being Molly, More Pieces of Me, Pink Sole, Fizz and Frosting, DC In Style, The Fashion Canvas, Style Elixir, Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, What I Wore, Transatlantic Blonde, My Girlish Whims