It’s been a few months since I posted what’s in my makeup bag. I’ve makeup routine by using some new brands. Here’s what I’m using:
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: This product is essential in establishing a smooth look. It softens and smoothes your face which helps your foundation look flawless. I apply this before I apply my foundation.
2. bareMinerals Original Powder Foundation: I’ve been using this for about 10 years now. Being that I have sensitive skin, this foundation works great with my skin. I’ve tried a couple of other department store brands, but they made my face break out and itch. I’ve stayed with bareMinerals.
3. bareMinerals Mineral Veil: It looks like a powder and sets your foundation. I’ve used this for about 10 years as well.
4. Urban Decay “Naked Basics” Eyeshadow: I’ve been using this for about a couple of months now. It’s a great nude eyeshadow pallete that basically works well for everyone. It stays on all day.
5. Nars blush in “Deep Throat”: I just received this blush from Sephora last week in the mail and I love it! The color looks great with all shades of lipcolor and stays on all day. I’ll be using this one for a long time.
6. Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner: I apply this before my lipcolor for super soft lips. I also use this when I’m not wearing lipcolor to keep my lips from getting chapped.
7. MAC lipcolor in “Lady Bug”: I just bought this lipcolor at the MAC store a couple of weeks ago. I love the color! As with all MAC lipsticks, it’s super smooth and the color is vibrant.
8. NARS Velvet Matte lipcolor in “Cruella”: I received this in the mail from Sephora with my blush, as a birthday gift. I love the color! When I saw the name of the lipcolor “Cruella”, I immediately thought of Cruella deVil from the Disney movie; how fitting for a color as deep red as this one.
I didn’t include my brow definer and mascara as I purchase these at the local Walgreens. I use Cover Girl and Maybelline brands.
* Here’s a tip: If you like to shop at Sephora, sign up for their VIP rewards card. I’ve been a member for several years now. With each purchase you accumulate points. You can spend the points on their promotional items. During your birthday month, they’ll offer you a couple of items to choose from. This month was my birthday month, so I picked the set of two NARS lipcolors, one being my favorite shown above. I’ve gotten other free products too like a bareMinerals mini color set, perfume, and more! Plus, if you buy online they always offer you to pick 3 free samples to include with your order. Happy Shopping!
Shop the Post:
See These Blogs I Link Up With: