The Teacher Capsule Wardrobe Spring 2020 Preview + 10 Outfits
This post is a preview of the NEW eBook in the capsule wardrobe series, The Teacher Capsule Wardrobe: Spring 2020 Collection. I’m sharing a few featured items in the capsule wardrobe and showing how you can mix and match those items to create several outfits! The newest eBook is for the Spring season and includes 100 outfit ideas.
Are you a teacher who wants to look stylish but also needs to be comfortable while you teach? Your ideal outfit would probably includes:
- Clothes that are easy to move around in (especially if you’re an elementary school teachers working with children)
- Layers that are easily removable for fluctuating temperatures inside the classroom and outside on the playground.
- Pants and/or work appropriate jeans that add color and functionality to your wardrobe.
- Comfortable shoes you can stand in while you teach all day
- Jewelry that won’t get in the way of teaching and especially if you have to wear a lanyard that holds your badge/keys.
The style of clothes and shoes in this Elevated Casual capsule is perfect for:
- A Teacher (especially who teaches in Elementary or Middle School)
- ANYONE who needs a Stylish, Trending, Elevated-Casual Wardrobe
The colors are neutral, also with blue, olive and pink quartz!
Click below to find out more about
The Teacher Capsule Wardrobe: Spring 2020 Collection
CLICK HERE to get your copy today!
Turn 22 pieces into 100 outfits
Here are JUST A FEW ITEMS included in the E-Book:
(There are 2 shopping links each for Regular, Plus and Petite sizes in the eBook)