This post is a preview of the e-Book, The French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe: Fall 2017 Collection. I’m sharing a few pieces in the capsule wardrobe and you can mix and match those pieces to create several outfits!
I’m excited to share with you all the latest Capsule Wardrobe e-Book! It’s for the fall season and includes 100 outfit ideas. If you need a multi-functional wardrobe, with both casual and dressy outfits, this one is perfect for you!
The French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe E-Book expands on this post and offers:
- Complete guide to creating your capsule wardrobe
- All 21 Suggested Clothes and Shoes Ideas with SEVERAL shopping options for each piece (including Accessories)
- 100 outfit ideas
- Printable Checklist
- Wardrobe Coordinating Color Chart
- Packing Guide (10 Pieces / 7 Outfits)
- BONUS: 8 Ways To Save At Least 50% Off Retail
Here are JUST A FEW PIECES in the E-Book:
(the e-book has 3 shopping sources, with different price points for each item)