2. Clarisonic Mia 3: This handy little facial cleanser tool is perfect for cleansing your face. It says it “cleanses your skin 30 times better than manual cleansing.” I believe it! I use this tool at night to remove my makeup and cleanse my face at the same time. I apply the Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser to the brush head, then turn on the tool to speed #3 setting. It will beep periodically to let you know how much time you have to cleanse your face. It will stop automatically after about a minute. I then massage the cleanser into my skin and cleanse around my eyes, then rinse.
Do you have sensitive skin? I do, and have had it for years. I’ve used cleansers that would dry my face out so much that my face would be flaky…not a pretty sight! I’ve used moisterizers that would break my face out and would make my face red and splotchy and would itch. I’ve been through it all. About a month ago, I read several reviews on the internet about the Clarisonic facial cleanser. I’m not one to spend a lot of money on facial gadgets, but I received some money for Christmas, so I thought I would try it. I have also wanted to try bareMinerals skin care. I have used Bare Escentuals makeup for years, so I thought the skin care line might be safe for my skin too!
I have been using the Clarisonic (which came with the Gentle Hydro Cleanser) and the bareMinerals cleanser and moisterizer. These products have changed my skin for the better! Oh my goodness, why haven’t I been using these products before now? Now, I use them in addition to the other products in the collage above. My skin has never looked better!
Here’s how I use these products:
1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover cloths: I start by cutting a cloth in half and put the other half back in the pack. I use this cloth to remove my eye makeup.
3. bareMinerals Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment: I apply this to my face and neck.
4. Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner: I use this to moisterize my lips. This prevents chapping.
5. Curel Daily Moisture Lotion: I apply to my hands and legs to moisterize.
1. bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser: I wash my face with the cleanser and a washcloth.
2. bareMinerals Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment: I apply this to my face and neck.
3. Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner: This works great by applying this before you apply your lipcolor. It makes your lipcolor look soft and smooth.
4. Curel Daily Moisture Lotion: I apply to my hands and legs to moisterize.
I have not been compensated for the products. This is my actual skin care routine.
Lip Gloss & Crayons, Pink Sole, Cha Cha The Fashion Genius, Bon Bon Rose Girls, The Fashion Canvas, Walking In Memphis In High Heels, Style Elixir, Induffinitely Me, I Do deClaire, Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, What I Wore, Transatlantic Blonde, My Girlish Whims, The Mummy Chronicles, Cappuccino and Fashion, Shopping My Closet, Gracefullee Made, Book of Leisure, Chic Street Style, Tucker Up, Perfectly Coutured, Sincerely Jenna Marie, Living In Color Style, Stylin In St Louis, Mix & Match Fashion, Curly Crafty Mom, Katherine’ s Corner, Good Girl Gone Glam, That’s So Crystal, Sequins and Style, Musings of a Housewife, Sew Sarah R, For The Love of Fancy, Watch Out For The Woestmans, I Would So Rock This, Made In a Day, Twenty Girls Style, Bless Her Heart Ya’ll, Mom Trends, Life’s a Party Dress Like It, Garay Treasures, The Nashvillian, Pampers and Pearls, The NY Melrose Family, Ginger Side Of Life, Pumps and Pushups, The Fashionista Momma, I’m Perfectly Human, Posh Pair, Mama & More, Lisa A La Mode, Reasons To Dress, Doused In Pink, Maybe I Will, Work Clothes I Suppose, The Tiny Heart, Rachel the Hat,Her Heartland Soul, Create With Joy, September Farm, Sincerely Paula, Lou Lou Girls, Epic Mommy Adventures, The Dwelling Tree, XOXO Rebecca, New Mama Diaries, Momfessionals, The Foley Fam, Livin’ On Sweet Tea, Sweet Haute, A Pocketful of Polka Dots, Dressing Dallas, Honest Mum, For the Love of Leopard, Cassidy Lou