This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Will you be watching The Big Game in February? I sure am! And, I’ll be sure to have all my snacks handy when I’m watching it. My favorite snacks to eat while watching football are chocolate, chips! Don’t forget the salsa for the chips, candy to munch on and soft drinks.
I have the perfect chocolately snack…homemade SNICKERS® Fudge Brownies, made with SNICKERS® Minis. Instead of making the usual brownie recipes, “wow” your friends or family by making these SNICKERS® Fudge Brownies!
I recommend going to Wal-Mart and buying all these items for your Big Game party: SNICKERS® Minis, Skittles® XL, Diet Pepsi™ 12 oz. 12 pack, TOSTITOS® Scoops Party Size and TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa.
They are easy to find in these aisles at Wal-Mart:
Now on to the recipe!
Gather your ingredients: butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, salt, semi-sweet chocolate chips and SNICKERS® Minis.
Chop 20 SNICKERS® Minis and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Melt the butter. Mix the melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at ta time, until thoroughly blended. Set aside. Sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Gradually add in the flour mixture to the egg mixture until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Spread half the batter in the baking dish.
Sprinkle the chopped SNICKERS® Minis on top of the first layer of batter.
Pour the remaining batter on top of the SNICKERS® Minis layer and spread until smooth.
Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool, then cut into squares. Serve and enjoy!
SNICKERS® Fudge Brownies Recipe
1 cup butter (2 sticks), melted
3 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
20 SNICKERS® Minis, chopped into 1/2″ pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Stir together.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread half the batter in the baking dish.
- Add a layer of the chopped SNICKERS® Minis, covering the entire dish.
- Add the rest of the batter to the dish, covering the chopped SNICKERS® Minis.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares. Enjoy!