I’m not sure if you know, but Madewell is having a huge sale! If you’re a reader of this blog, you know I’m a fan of Madewell. They have great quality clothing and many of their clothes are classics, which are perfect for a capsule wardrobe. I have several Madewell items and love wearing them!
I wanted to share with you all my favorite clothes, shoes and accessories, which are all on sale, up to 30% off! If you shop at Madewell, you know they don’t have sales very often, so when they do have a sale and you have a wish list for your wardrobe, you take advantage of their sale.
It’s their “Ready, Set, Spree” Sale, where you get 20% off $100 or 30% off $200! Just use code ONYOURMARK in stores and online through October 8, 2018.
1. Zip Top Transport Bag – This was my first bag I bought from Madewell and I’ve had it over 3 years now. It looks just as good as it did when I first bought it. What I love about this bag is the brown leather. It’s a warm cognac color and can be carried year-round. It’s lightweight, zips across the top and is just the right size. It has handles and a strap, so I can carry it on the go, use it as a shoulder bag or drape it over my shoulders as a crossbody.
2. 8″ Skinny Jeans in Ames Wash – My daughter has these and loves wearing them! They are the perfect jean, as they are a midrise style and the denim wash on these are gorgeous, a medium wash.
3. Seaside Round Cat-Eye Sunglasses – These sunnies caught my eye! I have a couple pairs of Madewell sunglasses and love wearing them. They feel like designer sunglasses, but are a fraction of the price. I recommend grabbing a pair of sunglasses in this sale!
4. Windowpane Cape Scarf – What better way to wear a scarf, as to use it as a poncho! This navy color cape scarf instantly reminds me of Fall weather, apple picking and hayrides! When you don’t want to wear a jacket, but still keep off the chill, this cape scarf will be a great addition with its beautiful windowpane pattern.
5. Kent Cardigan Sweater – A cardigan is an essential in your wardrobe and this cardigan is perfect! It is made with soft cozy yard, has pockets and is perfect for layering with its side slits.
6. Reid Ballet Flat in Leopard Calf Hair – I love, love the pattern on these shoes! Even though these are a ballet flat, they are just a tad pointed, while still being comfortable (see the reviews on the product page).
7. The Jean Jacket in Pinter Wash – I’ve had this jacket for a couple of years and love the fit. It’s a medium denim wash so it goes with multiple outfits. I highly recommend this one!
8. Tinker 34mm Copper-Toned Watch – A watch that combines pink and copper, yes please! This watch caught my eye for its minimalist, yet feminine design. It has a leather strap and a stainless steel case and comes in 3 colors.
9. Bergen Cocoon Coat – Isn’t the color of this coat gorgeous?! It’s called “antique coral” and it’s machine washable. If I didn’t already have a wool coat, I would grab this one! It also comes in black and olive colors too.
Several Madewell clothes and accessories are recommended in the new eBook,
The Essential Capsule Wardrobe: Fall 2018 Collection!
Here are a few ways I wear my Madewell clothes, shoes and accessories: