Always know what to wear with a French Minimalist capsule wardrobe for the Spring season!
This post is a preview of the e-Book, The French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe: Spring 2020 Collection. I’m sharing a few pieces in the capsule that you can mix and match with other pieces to create several outfits!
I’m excited to share with you all the latest Capsule Wardrobe e-Book! It’s for the Spring 2020 season and includes 100 outfit ideas. If you need a functional wardrobe, with both casual and dressy outfits, this one is perfect for you! Thousands of women use my eBooks every season…over 30,000 Capsule Wardrobe E-Books have been sold!
The French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe E-Book expands on this post and offers:
- Complete step-by-step guide to creating your capsule wardrobe
- A wardrobe plan of 23 Clothes and Shoes with SEVERAL shopping options for each piece (including Accessories)
- Regular, Plus & Petite size convenient shopping links included!
- 100 outfit ideas
- Printable Checklist
- Wardrobe Coordinating Color Chart
- Travel Packing Guide (10 Pieces / 7 Outfits)
- Access to an Outfits Planning Calendar
- BONUS: 8 Ways To Save At Least 50% Off Retail
Here are JUST A FEW PIECES in the E-Book:
(the E-Book has 2 convenient shopping links each for Regular, Plus & Petite sizes,
with different price points for each item)
You may also like: