Create a Workwear Winter Capsule Wardrobe On a Budget: 10 Outfits
Create a Workwear capsule wardrobe on a budget…
100 Dressy outfits for the Professional, Working Woman!
This post is a preview of the e-Book, The Workwear Capsule Wardrobe: Winter 2018/2019 Collection. I’m sharing a few pieces featured in the e-Book and you can mix and match those pieces with all the ones in the e-Book to create 100 outfits!
I’m excited to share with you all the latest Capsule Wardrobe e-Book for the Winter season. If you need a multi-functional wardrobe, with dressy, work-appropriate outfits for the office, this e-Book is perfect for you!
Click HERE to get your copy!
The Workwear Capsule Wardrobe E-Book expands on this post and offers:
- Complete guide to creating your Workwear capsule wardrobe
- All 24 Suggested Clothes and Shoes Ideas with SEVERAL shopping options for each piece (including Accessories)
- 3 Regular-size & 2 Plus-size shopping sources!
- 100 outfit ideas
- Printable Checklist
- Wardrobe Coordinating Color Chart
- Business Trip Packing Guide (10 Pieces = 7 Outfits)
- BONUS: 8 Ways To Save At Least 50% Off Retail
Here are JUST A FEW PIECES in the E-Book:
(the e-Book has 3 Regular-size and 2 Plus-size shopping sources,
with different price points for each item)
Burgundy Sweater / budget option / Plus-Size
For Sources of ALL 24 Items & 100 Outfit Ideas & More, get your copy of
The Workwear Capsule Wardrobe: Winter 2018/2019 Collection
I would buy your ebook but I notice a lot of your work wear contains skirts and dresses. I am a teacher and rarely wear skirts and dresses. I would like a way to buy what I need and not the whole ebook or alternate suggestions.
Comments are closed.