Beige Mini Capsule Wardrobe | 10 Pieces = 18 Outfits
In this post, I am showing how to style 10 pieces using beige as the accent color and create 18 outfits. This is a “mini” capsule wardrobe, which has fewer pieces than a capsule wardrobe for a season.
I have received a few requests from you all to create a capsule wardrobe using only gray pieces and also only beige pieces. I created a Gray Mini Capsule Wardrobe last week and it is linked here! I personally enjoy having both gray and beige pieces in my own capsule wardrobe because I like both colors. But several of you enjoy wearing shades of either gray or beige, but not both. So, for those of you that enjoy wearing beige, this post is for you!
About This Beige Mini Capsule Wardrobe
- “Beige” is used as an accent color. Even though beige is a neutral, in the right combination it can actually become an accent color! The beige pieces in this capsule are the beige mock neck top and the plaid blazer and the coatigan. All the other pieces in this capsule are classic and timeless pieces in neutral colors, which are in the best-selling capsule wardrobe collection, Simplified Style®: The Dressy & Casual Collection – A Year-Round Capsule Wardrobe.
- The style is “elevated casual” – The blazer, coatigan, tops and ankle boots elevates this capsule making it slightly more dressy than just casual.
- “Black” is the base color of this capsule – When creating a capsule wardrobe, I recommend using either black or navy as your base color to make your capsule cohesive.
How To Dress Up This Capsule For Work
If you want to use this capsule for work, you can change up a few of the pieces easily! Here are the pieces to substitute:
- The black jeans – use black pants
- The dark wash jeans – use a black skirt
- The medium wash jeans – use either white or ivory pants
- The sneakers – use black flats or pumps
Use The Mini Capsule For Travel
Since there are only 10 pieces in this capsule, it is great for traveling! Wear one of the outfits, then pack the rest in your suitcase. If you need to wash anything while you are traveling, I recommend carrying a small bottle of detergent with you. You can use the hotel sink to wash any of the pieces, then hang to dry, ready to wear the next day!
How To Expand This Mini Capsule
If you use this mini capsule and enjoy wearing it, you can expand it for even more outfits to last throughout the season and for multiple seasons! Since most of these pieces are used in the Simplified Style®: The Dressy & Casual Collection – A Year-Round Capsule Wardrobe, you can use the Simplified Style® capsule collection for the entire year in your closet! Simplified Style® includes the classic and timeless pieces that are known to be wardrobe staples that have been in style for years and will be around for years to come. The classic and timeless pieces in Simplified Style® makes over 400+ outfits to wear in all seasons of the year. All 400+ outfits are included in the capsule collection, as well as wardrobe plans for each season, dressy and casual outfit calendars (so you always know what to wear), convenient shopping links and more!
The Beige Mini Capsule Wardrobe
1. White Puff Sleeve Tee – This the puff sleeve detail adds a feminine style to this top. You could also use this Ruched Sleeve Tee.
2. Beige Mock Neck Top – This top has ribbing detail which adds texture to the outfits. You could also use this cream color crewneck tee.
3. Ivory Sweater – Love the classic look of a crewneck sweater! The style of sweater is a timeless design that is always in style.
4. Plaid Blazer – This piece adds texture and pattern to the capsule.
5. Khaki Coatigan – This piece is a long sweater blazer that looks like a coat, but feels like a cardigan! At first, this piece looks like a camel color, but it is “hthr khaki”, which is a beautiful khaki color and goes well with beige tones. I have this exact piece and love wearing it!
6. Medium Wash Straight Leg Jeans – These jeans are one of my most favorite brands, Wit & Wisdom. I have several pairs of their jeans and love them (and many of you do too as you have told me).
7. Dark Wash Jeans – The indigo color of these jeans blends in nicely with the other pieces in the capsule. These are a jeggings style, which are stretchy and comfy, yet hold their shape.
8. Black Skinny Jeans – These jeans hug your legs but still offer stretch so they are comfortable. I have these jeans myself and love wearing them. If you would rather use pants instead of these jeans, these Black High Waisted Trousers are back in stock and I highly recommend them. I have these pants in my own closet and they are my favorite pair of pants! Trust me, you.need.these.pants.
9. Brown Chelsea Boots – These are a versatile pair of boots that can be dressed up or worn casually. They are the “hazelnut” color, which is a neutral color that goes well with many outfits.
10. White Casual Sneakers – Now, you can not only wear casual sneakers with jeans and shorts, but many women are wearing them with pants, dresses and skirts! I have these Veja Campo Sneakers and these Sam Edelman Aubrie Sneakers in my own Fall Capsule Wardrobe and wear them every week, sometimes several times a week (both pairs are very comfortable right out of the box).
Shop The Capsule Pieces:
Accessories For This Capsule
Simple jewelry and a quilted beige bag are the accessories for this capsule. I added this gold halo pendant necklace, these gold halo stud earrings and this gold tennis bracelet as the jewelry. This quilted beige bag is gorgeous and looks similar to the YSL Loulou bag, but with an edgy style. If it gets chilly, you could add this gorgeous Tartan Scarf!
Shop The Accessories:
The 18 Outfits
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thank you for visiting the Classy Yet Trendy blog!
A Bit Of Inspiration For Your Day:
“I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” – Psalm 91:2
I can’t seem to get to your links for your clothing. I press the link and my screen flashes but doesn’t take me anywhere
It sounds like you may have popup’s blocked on your computer or device. You can go to your computer or device settings to allow popup’s and that should allow the links to load on the screen.
Thank you Leanne, I was just looking for a beige capsual for traveling – this is perfect!
Just recently found your website and am enjoying it very much. The links you provide with the clothes are great as well as the variations or alternatives you list for the clothes.
Very informative and practical.
I love your style and these looks are classic and beautiful! I really like that you include accessories but I’m hoping you’ll do a post with a wider variety of accessories such as scarves, jewelry, belts, etc.
I’m not great at accessorizing so I’d love some tips and advice! ❤️
I like that idea too. Adding a couple scarves with prints would add a lot of variety. I’m pretty casual so I’d probably switch the duster for a utility or jean jacket (maybe in beige if they’re available) and the blazer for a sweater blazer. Love these little capsules! Give me so many ideas!
Comments are closed.