The #NSale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on now! It’s been running for a couple of weeks and there are still lots available in the sale. The sale ends August 30.
Be sure to see the previous posts on the blog that will help you shop the sale:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 | Sneak Peek +Shopping Tips – shows how to shop the sale, shopping tips, plus a few first picks of the sale.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 | Top Picks + Most Popular Items – I share what I predict will be the most popular items and which ones will sell out.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020: What I Bought – See what I bought in the sale.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020: Huge Try-On Session Round 1 – I create several outfits with tops, bottoms, layers, shoes and accessories in the sale!
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020: Try-On Session Round 2 – I share more outfits with items I received in my 2nd shipment.
I have created several outfits using pieces from the #NSale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. There are lots of great quality core closet essentials included in the sale at deep discounts! I always shop the sale for basic essentials for my closet and save so much money.
Wear To Work Outfits
The 3 outfits below include a variety of tops, bottoms, layers, shoes and handbags. Just add your favorite jewelry and you have several outfits for the week! The core closet essentials for these outfits are these Slim Stretch Crepe Black Pants, Black Sleeveless Top, Black Skirt, ivory sweater and all the shoes. The shopping sources for each piece are included below.
Wear To Work Outfit Details (left to right):
Work At Home Outfits
These are 3 outfits that will be comfortable to wear while working at home. The core closet essentials in these outfits are the White Long Sleeve Tee, Ab-Solution Dark Wash Jeans, Faux Leather Leggings, Ab-Solution Black Jeans and the Evelan Black Mules. The shopping sources for each piece are included below.
Work At Home Outfit Details (left to right):
Shop The Post:
“There is one body and one Spirit — just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call — one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.” – Ephesians 4:4-6