Fall is upon us and several of you are already having Fall weather and I think some of you may even have snow! With cooler weather coming in, it’s time to start pulling out the Fall clothes and accessories, like vests, cardigans, scarves and booties! And, it’s also time to start decorating for the Fall season with wreaths, Fall floral arrangements, pillows, throws and don’t forget the pumpkin spice!
I have found a few things I wanted to share with you all and they are all about FALL! You can click on the corresponding number below the collage to go shop each item.
1. Houndstooth Puffer Vest – This is a new item just in at J. Crew Factory and today it’s 50% off! This is such a pretty vest and I love the black piping around the edges of the vest.
2. Nail Polish in “Clothing Optional” color – Essie nail polish is a favorite and this color is perfect for the Fall season.
3. Ryder Gold Hoop Earrings – These earrings quickly sold out in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale a few weeks ago, so I am excited to see they are a new item in the Fall collection!
4. Sydney Multi Strand Necklace – Gold metal links and chain details are trending for the Fall season. This multi-strand necklace is gorgeous with the two styles of gold chains.
5. Davie Gold Bracelet in “Raspberry Labradorite” – This red stone is so pretty and they have it available in this bracelet, a couple of necklaces and earrings. I also linked the coordinating necklace and earrings below.
6. Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in “Stoned Rose” – This brand of lipstick is my favorite and I use the “Pillow Talk” color several times a week. The “Stoned Rose” color looks gorgeous for Fall!
7. “Hey There Pumpkin” Welcome Mat – Ok, I’m seriously thinking about ordering this for our front porch. Isn’t it adorable?! This welcome mat will certainly put a smile on everyone’s face when they come to see you!
8. “Pumpkin Spice Is My Favorite Season” Coffee Mug – I don’t know about you, but I love anything with pumpkin spice. Here’s a Healthy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte from Caitlyn at Southern Curls and Pearls that you may like!
9. Autumn Burlap & Buffalo Check Door Wreath – This door wreath is beautiful with the mix of two colors of burlap and buffalo check ribbon.
10. Croc Embossed d’Orsay Flats – These shoes are new for the Fall season and come in “cedar wood” (shown) or “academic green”.
11. Cable Knit Chenille Pillow – This pillow will be cozy on your sofa or loveseat, wrap up with the coordinating throw and watch a couple of movies on the weekend.
12. Cable Knit Chenille Throw – The throw and pillow mentioned above comes in several colors, this is the “neutral” color.
Shop The Post:
“We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.” – 1 Thessalonians 1:3